HD-SL62 reader cannot be programmed with prefix or suffix

I downloaded your programming instructions, but it is not possible to program either a starting character or an ending character. According to the instructions on the website, when programming a suffix or prefix, the reader does not read 3 codes from the sheet. Programming according to the instructions does not produce results either. Please help me resolve this issue.

Good day,

I am sending you the latest scanner manual in the attachment.

SL-62 full user manual.pdf (4.4 MB)

Hello,

With this instruction, neither the prefix nor the suffix can be programmed.

At the end I can program enter, spaces, tab but I cannot program the special character .

In the attachment are the codes of how I do this

start, prefix for all codes, then #, end

I am sending the codes in the attachment.

(attachments)



After scanning the code corresponding to the given special character, you need to scan the prefix for all codes again, then END.

Start > Prefix for all codes > special character e.g. # > Prefix for all codes > End

Your post has been published and is now available on the forum. From this point on, other users can view it and add their responses.

We invite you to continue the discussion in this thread.