TimeLok-300NWEP Support

Hello, I have a time recorder. It’s connected to a power supply. And I have 2 questions: if I plug in the cube that comes in the set, which cables should I connect the electromagnet to? And I haven’t bought your app yet, for now I’m trying to configure the free version, but when I try to sync it with the recorder, it doesn’t work.

Hello,

Regarding the connection of the electromagnet, additional power supply will be required, possibly a power supply from our website. If you need a connection diagram, please let us know exactly what needs to be connected to the time recorder.

Best regards,

Hello
Could I please ask for a contact phone number

Hello,

Unfortunately, we are discontinuing phone support as it is often too time-consuming, and most of the issues reported require longer problem verification, which cannot be resolved during a phone call. Please direct all questions by replying to this email.

Best regards,

Ok, please send me the diagram so I can connect the recorder under the electromagnet.
And in the free attendance tracker app. The recorder won’t connect for me. What type should I select?

Good morning,

Please find the connection diagram attached.

Best regards,

Your post has been published and is now available on the forum. From this point on, other users can view it and add their own replies.

We invite you to continue the discussion on this topic.