Problem with fitting TimeLok-200NWEPI recorder cables to external RFID card/key fob reader cables.
Good morning,
Could you please provide the model of the external reader? We need this to verify compatibility with our recorder.
SecureEntry-CR20LF
I’m attaching a diagram showing how to connect the recorder to external readers.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me.
I also found the same thing on the back of the housing, but the connector I’m looking for is plugged and there’s a connector block visible under the cap that’s inserted into the socket.
I’m not really sure what to do with it.
The blanking plug can be cut out. As for the actual cube itself, it will be necessary to bridge the cable, that is to connect the appropriate wires from the external reader and those from the marked cube together and insert them into the terminal marked in the photo.
Good morning
Ok, so I have a question then - what about the device warranty in this situation?
In this case, the warranty will apply.
In case of any problems, please refer to this message.
Your post has been published and is now available on the forum. From this moment on, other users can view it and add their replies.
We invite you to continue the discussion on this topic.
